Northwest Consolidated Fire District Board Meeting Agenda
NORTHWEST CONSOLIDATED FIRE DISTRICT
SPECIAL BOARD MEETING AGENDA / TUESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2020; 6:30 P.M.
NWCFD STATION NO. 191; 9745 KILL CREEK RD.
CALL TO ORDER
NOTES FOR THE RECORD
1. The City of De Soto reappointed Doug Bedford to the Northwest Consolidated Fire District Board through December 31, 2022
2. The Board of County Commissioners, Johnson County, Kansas, appointed Jeffery Hudson as the Sixth District representative to the Northwest Consolidated Fire District Board through December 31, 2022
3. The Third Amended Lease Agreement between the City of De Soto and the Northwest Consolidated Fire District has been fully executed.
OATHS OF OFFICE: Board Members Doug Bedford and Jeffery Hudson
BOARD MEMBER ASSIGNMENTS
CONSIDER APPROVAL OF MINUTES: December 3, 2019
PRESENTATION: Financial report—Jennifer R. Chick, CPA
4. Consider approval of financial reports (December, 2019)
5. Consider approval of the purchase of wildland personal protective gear from Jerry Ingram Fire and Rescue in the amount not to exceed $8,750
6. Station 192 construction remodel update
REPORTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
EXECUTIVE SESSION (IF NECESSARY)
January NWCFD Board Meeting Rescheduled
The January NWCFD Board Meeting has been rescheduled from January 7th to January 14th, 6:30 p.m. at Station 191.